How are we keeping our in-person classes safe during the current Covid-19 outbreak?
Details of exactly what we are doing are below for your information and reassurance that if you want to come to an in-person class, you can relax.
In-person classes are to be conducted as follows in accordance with government guidelines on Covid-19.
- The studio will be throughly sterilised between classes.
- Class numbers will be limited to just 8 people per class.
- Studio equipment will be out of use and must not be used under any circumstances.
- Please keep socially distant from other clients and teachers.
- Your temperature will be taken and set questions will be asked by the teacher upon your entry to the studio. The teacher will be wearing a mask, visor and gloves while they perform this. You must answer the questions honestly and if you have a raised temperature you will be asked to leave.
- In the case of a raised temperature, you are advised to leave and immediately get a Covid-19 test.
- Toilet facilities will only be available in emergencies and otherwise out of use so please keep this in mind when leaving home and before coming to the studio.
- Mats will not be provided so please only bring your own personal mat, bricks, blocks and straps. Do not bring any further personal items into the studio. Please leave all other personal belongings locked in your cars.
- You will have a personal space marked out on the floor which you must stay within.
- No drinks or food are to be brought into the studio.
- We recommend you come early to class because of the extra protocols. If you are late, you will be refused entry without exception.
- Face masks are not mandatory, they are a personal preference if you wish to wear one.
- No shoes are to be worn beyond the door mat area.
- Ventilation is mandatory in the studio at all times. Fans will be circulating clean air and windows will need to open during classes. If you easily get cold please bring warmer clothes. On warmer days the front doors may be open too.
- Because of the restricted numbers, we are operating a 24 hour cancellation policy for in-person classes. If you cancel your booking earlier than 24 hours before the class, you will have a class credit returned back to your account to use on another in-person class of your choice. If you cancel within 24 hours of the start time of the class, your class credit will be forfeited.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms and have a class booked within the next 24hr period please call us on 01233 512151 to discuss options.