Focus on now for a calmer future
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is a way of paying attention that originated in Eastern meditation practices. Paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally. Bringing one’s complete attention to the present experience on a moment-to-moment basis.
What are the benefits of Mindfulness Meditation?
Benefits that have been scientifically proven can be gained from mindfulness are:
- Calmness, peace, equanimity and resilience
- An increased sense of wellbeing, happiness and joy
- Reduced levels of anxiety
- Reduced relapse of depression
- Living in the present moment
- Improved personal and working relationships
- Being more likely to respond compassionately to others
- Improved decision making
- Greater creativity and innovation
We have a regular weekly Friday early evening Mindfulness Meditation classe which aims to teach effective, meditation based solutions to every day problems such as stress, anxiety, difficult relationships etc. Each class consists of guided meditations and practical advice on how to train in keeping a positive mind, as well as an opportunity to ask questions.
Ready to Make a Change?
Come to any single class for just £6.00
All of our weekly classes are covered by our monthly memberships